New Client Specials!
We use an online scheduling for group clsses. You will set up an online account with your email and a password. With access to the system you can book your classes as well as make your purchases online. You must schedule to reserve you space in class. You are able to schedule online up to 2 hours prior to class, but we recommend booking early to secure your space. Please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to class time to ensure an on time start.
Privates/Duets are booked over the phone or in person. You may make a request online for an appointment time, but it is only a request and will have to be confirmed by the instructor.
As a courtesy to the staff and clients that are on a waitlist, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible to contact the studio or log into your account and cancel online. Any classes not cancelled within 24 hours or no shows will be charged in full. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with this policy.
We do not offer refunds. We will put your package on medical hold with a physician's note.
We will allow a transfer the remaining funds from one package to another should you decide your choice is not a suitable one for you.
This is an auto EFT program that will auto renew each month for a term of 3 months. You may cancel 7 days prior to your auto renewal date for future payments. You are responsible for keeping a current credit card on file.
You are fully responsible to determine if Pilates is an appropriate exercise program for your medical/health conditions. If you are under the care of a healthcare provider, please consult with them to determine if Pilates is approriate for you at this time. If there is any change in your medical history, it is your responsibility to inform us of those changes including medications. ** Be advised that the studio reserves the right not to offer services if they feel you are not medically stable to participate or are under the influence of medications that can create a safety issue. ** The studio may also require a medical release from your physician giving you clearance to participate in Pilates/exercise.
The studo does not have child care. If your child/children come to the studio, they must remain in the waiting area at all times. They are not allowed in the exercise areas due to safety. Please discuss with your children that they need to be soft spoken and use headsets for electronic devices due to the open space.
If there is a weather event, we follow the Smithtown School District closures. If there is a 2 hour delay, the studio will be open. We will contact you if that is not the case.
All other closures will be posted ahead of time in the studio and online.
Classes will be cancelled if there are not at least 2 clients signed up for that class. We will give you the option to upgrade to a private class for an upcharge fee of $20.
• Duet partners are not created by the studio. It is an agreement established by individuals prior to signing up.
• To cancel an appointment before the 24hr. late cancel window, first contact your duet partner and then notify the studio. The appointment will be cancelled for both individuals.
• If the remaining partner wants to attend, she/he has the option to keep the appointment for an upcharge fee of $20 for a private session.
• If the partner chooses the option of a private, they must contact the studio as soon as they are informed that the other individual is cancelling to keep the appointment time for a private session.
• 24 hr. cancellation policy applies to each participant. There is an automatic charge of the session fee for late cancel or no show.
• If a partner late cancels, the session will proceed as scheduled with no upcharge fee applied to the attending partner.