I encourage you to only receive services if you are comfortable doing so. I want to assist you in finding balance, mindfulness, and some normalcy in your daily lives. If you chose to practice Pilates in the studio, we want to make it easier for you to leave your fears at the door.
· Signing of the new waiver form prior to attending your first class in the studio.
· Masks are not required, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, we support your decision.
· Socks must be worn (gripper socks recommended for safety on the apparatus)
* Arrive 5 mins. prior to your class time.
* At the end of class, please clean the equipment with your provided towel and cleaner using a back and forth method with a heavy hand. Clean all hand touched surfaces and any props you may have used. There is a hamper to dispose of the towels on your way out.
We always followed a structured cleaning and disinfecting protocol prior to COVID-19. Following CDC guidelines, we are making certain changes to what we are cleaning with and our methodologies to reduce to spread of COVID-19.
· The equipment will be surfaced cleaned by each client after class
· The instructors will then apply CDC recommended disinfectant per the label instructions.
· The fans and doors will be open during this period to allow for ventilation and air exchange.
· All Common areas will be disinfected every 2 hours.
· All class scheduling and purchases will be made electronically to maintain touchless transactions. (If you need guidance how to navigate the online system please ask us for assistance.
**Please continue to monitor your health and the health of those you live with. If you have any symptoms that have been listed as potential COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from coming into the studio.
· If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days or you end up testing positive at some point, you may not return to the studio until you test negative.
· If someone you care for or live with tests positive for COVIS-19, we ask that you wait to test 3-5 days after exposure. If you are negative you can attend class. If you do not want to test then you must wait 10 days before returning to the studio. But please join us online if you are unable to be in the studio.
· If you do any air travel, we ask that you do not schedule an appt. in the studio for 3-5 days after returning. But please join us online in the meantime.
We use an online scheduling for group clsses. You will set up an online account with your email and a password. With access to the system you can book your classes as well as make your purchases online. You must schedule to reserve you space in class. You are able to schedule online up to 6 hours prior to class, but we recommend booking early to secure your space. You can book up to 1 month in advance. Please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to class time to ensure an on time start.
Privates/Duets are booked over the phone or in person. You may make a request online for an appointment time, but it is only a request and will have to be confirmed by the instructor.
As a courtesy to the staff and clients that are on a waitlist, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible to contact the studio or log into your account and cancel online. Any classes not cancelled within 24 hours or no shows will be charged in full. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with this policy.
We do not offer refunds. We will put your package on medical hold with a physician's note.
We will allow a transfer the remaining funds from one package to another should you decide your choice is not a suitable one for you.
You are fully responsible to determine if Pilates is an appropriate exercise program for your medical/health conditions. If you are under the care of a healthcare provider, please consult with them to determine if Pilates is approriate for you at this time. If there is any change in your medical history, it is your responsibility to inform us of those changes including medications. ** Be advised that the studio reserves the right not to offer services if they feel you are not medically stable to participate or are under the influence of medications that can create a safety issue. ** The studio may also require a medical release from your physician giving you clearance to participate in Pilates/exercise.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
The studo does not have child care. Due to DOH and NYS guidelines we are not able to have any children or additional individuals wait in the studio.
If there is a weather event, we follow the Smithtown School District closures. If there is a 2 hour delay, the studio will be open. We will contact you if that is not the case.
All other closures will be posted ahead of time in the studio and online.
Classes will be cancelled if there are not at least 2 clients signed up for that class. We will give you the option to upgrade to a private class for an upcharge fee of $20.
• Duet partners are not created by the studio. It is an agreement established by individuals prior to signing up.
• To cancel an appointment before the 24hr. late cancel window, first contact your duet partner and then notify the studio. The appointment will be cancelled for both individuals.
• If the remaining partner wants to attend, she/he has the option to keep the appointment for an upcharge fee of $20 for a private session.
• If the partner chooses the option of a private, they must contact the studio as soon as they are informed that the other individual is cancelling to keep the appointment time for a private session.
• 24 hr. cancellation policy applies to each participant. There is an automatic charge of the session fee for late cancel or no show.
• If a partner late cancels, the session will proceed as scheduled with no upcharge fee applied to the attending partner.